Mom Life

How to Guide Your Daughter Through Puberty

When Jessica and Chloe were younger, they struggled to find bras that were age appropriate. Flash forward 10 years and Jessica‚Äôs 12-year old sister, Cindy, is dealing with the same problem. The mature lingerie stores and intimidating sales associates made Cindy feel uncomfortable. To make matters worse, the only bras that were suitable for her […]

Read More
Pregnancy hospital packing list downloadable and free

The Essential Hospital Bag Packing List

Okay, so we may have some experience in this! Between myself and Heather, we have packed for the hospital twice and now I am getting ready for baby #2 in just under 6 weeks! I was in the process of making my list to start the packing process again and figured I might as well […]

Read More
A day in the life of a working mom

The Mommy Diaries: Bring Your Kid to Work…

Follow our co-founder Amanda as she navigates the business world, masters the side hustle and tries to find “balance” while working from home and wrangling her unruly, nap striking toddler! So, let me just own the fact that I signed off on my last post as “check out next week when I bring my toddler […]

Read More
The Mommy Diaries

The Mommy Diaries: A Day in the Life

Follow our co-founder Amanda as she navigates the business world, masters the side hustle and tries to find “balance” while working from home and wrangling her unruly, nap striking toddler! Let’s dive right in here–this is the daily dose of my realness. My reality. I work from home 80% of my week, the other 20% […]

Read More