Munch N Learn: 0-7 Months Getting Ready to Feed Babies Solids
After this session, you will know exactly how to handle the first few months of your journey with solids! Baby is welcome.
About this Event
Suzanne is a registered dietitian and a mom of a food allergy kiddo.
You will get the inside story from a licensed healthcare practitioner on:
- Pros and cons of various eating principles like baby-led weaning
- When to start solids/drinks
- Progression of textures to offer baby
- Hunger cues and fullness cues
- Introducing key allergens based on the most current guidelines
- What foods to start and continue with + sample meal plans
- Key nutrients to ensure are part of baby’s diet
- Feeding tools like spoons, bowls and bibs will be on display to see what might fit your needs.
You will get handouts including recipes and a post-session email with a summary of what we learned.
Parents will be fed snacks.
A formal invoice can be provided if your extended benefits cover group workshops by a registered dietitian and family nutritionist. Check and let me know.
What other parents have said:
“I was so worried about solids, I feel so much better now, ”
“The recipes and tricks are super easy and yummy.”
“Can’t wait for another session of toddler foods.”