Munch N Learn: 0-7 Months Getting Ready to Feed Babies Solids
About this Event
Suzanne is a registered dietitian and a mom of a food allergy kiddo.
You will get the inside story from a licensed healthcare practitioner on:
- Pros and cons of various eating principles like baby-led weaning
- When to start solids/drinks
- Progression of textures to offer baby
- Hunger cues and fullness cues
- Introducing key allergens based on the most current guidelines
- What foods to start and continue with + sample meal plans
- Key nutrients to ensure are part of baby’s diet
- Feeding tools like spoons, bowls and bibs will be on display to see what might fit your needs.
You will get handouts including recipes and a post-session email with a summary of what we learned.
Parents will be fed snacks.
A formal invoice can be provided if your extended benefits cover group workshops by a registered dietitian and family nutritionist. Check and let me know.
What other parents have said:
“I was so worried about solids, I feel so much better now, ”
“The recipes and tricks are super easy and yummy.”
“Can’t wait for another session of toddler foods.”